Sunday School 9:00 AM Morning Worship 10:00 AM Sunday Evening 6:30 PM
1. We believe in the full and final inspiration of the Bible as the revealed words of God. We recognize the New Testament as the final authority and guide in all matters of faith, doctrine, and practices in this Ministry and the Christian life [2 Timothy 3:16‐17].
2. We believe the world is God’s creation through Jesus Christ [Colossians 1:16]. We further believe that God breathed the breath of life into man, who is created in the image of God [Genesis 1:27].
3. We believe Jesus is the Son of God, fully God and fully man [Matthew 1:23], that He was born of a virgin [Matthew 1:23], died as a sacrifice for our sins [Romans 5:8‐9], bodily rose from the dead [Romans 1:4], and is now at the right hand of God the Father [Acts 2:33], where He is exalted as Lord of all [Acts 2:36].
4. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God [John 14:6] and that all who believe Jesus is the risen Son of the living God are commanded to repent of their sins [Luke 24:47], to acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ [Romans 10:9], and to be baptized (fully immersed in water) into Him [Matthew 28:19], receiving the forgiveness of sins and the gift of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit
5. We believe that individuals who have been obedient to these commands (#4 above) are added by God to His church [Acts 2:41], the body of Christ [Colossians 1:24], and therefore, are united with all other individuals who belong to that body. We believe the church should seek to maintain that unity [Ephesians 4:4] by proclaiming and encouraging the brotherhood of all obedient believers as members of the body of Christ.
6. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the sole head of the church which is His body, and therefore, the church and all Christian ministries must submit to the authority of Jesus as expressed through the Word of God. To this end, this Ministry will proclaim the supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ as the Lord of lords and King of kings [Colossians 1:18]. We believe that the local congregation of believers has been placed under the leadership of Elders whose responsibility it is to oversee, guide, and shepherd the body of believers
[1 Peter 5:1‐4].
7. We believe the Lord’s Supper represents the body and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that Christians portray His death for our sins as they partake [1 Corinthians 11:23‐26]. We also believe the church celebrates the resurrection of Christ as it participates in the Lord’s Supper each first day of the week [Acts 20:7], the day on which He arose bodily from the grave.
8. We believe that individual believers, as well as the body of believers, must seek to be Christ‐like both in character and in deeds [Romans 8:29], modeling God’s love and Christ–like servanthood, and that the indwelling presence of God’s Holy Spirit enables and empowers Christians for these purposes [Ephesians 3:16‐17]. We further believe it is the responsibility of Christians to witness for the Lord Jesus Christ, seeking to lead all
people to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to lead people outside the body of Christ into a saving relationship with God through His only begotten son, Jesus
9. We believe the Lord Jesus will return to take all obedient believers to be with Him for eternity [John 14:3] and to judge all who do not obey the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ [2 Thessalonians 1:7‐8].